This is a really yummy wrap that is perfect to make a head and eat on the go! Remember to keep it refrigerated until you eat it.
2 wholemeal tortillas
1 tin of tuna in water, drained
30g light mayonnaise
1tbsp capers, roughly chopped
20g baby gherkins, sliced
.25tsp dried mixed herbs
60g green beans, trimmed
30g baby spinach
1 tomato, cut into 8 pieces
1 large egg
20g black olives, halved
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the egg and beans and simmer. Remove the beans after 4 minutes and cool under cold water. The eggs need to cook for a further 5 minutes before cooling under cold water.
2. Meanwhile add your tuna with the mayo, capers, pickles, herbs and some ground pepper in a bowl and mix.
3. Prepare your tortilla by laying on a square of tin foil big enough to wrap around your completed wrap. Also peel and quarter your egg length ways.
4. Divide the spinach between the tortillas leaving about a 5cm gap at the top and bottom, followed by the green beans keeping them all in one direction. Now split the tuna mix, tomatoes, egg and olives.
5. To complete fold the top and bottom of the wrap in and roll tightly to pack everything in securely.
Now wrap tightly with the tin foil and enjoy or refrigerate to enjoy later
Nutrition per portion*
Fab lunch, and for someone who has never had a regular Niçoise salad I will be looking forward to repeating this! Nom! X
*Please remember that nutritional information stated in these recipes depend on weights and actual products used so yours may vary.